🌱 These tasks are here to offer you support. Take your time and work on your own pace! 🌱
- One of the hardest things is going to be what to name your Facebook VIP group!? Not feeling creative?? I started mine off with something simple and then let my group members help me pick! You can even make it into a fun little contest. People love to be involved!
- If you choose to use the words "Color Street" in your group name it MUST follow this template: Your Name-Independent Color Street Stylist. This is the only corporate approved usage of the words Color and/or Street in a group name.
This is the name of your stylist side dashboard that you can use behind the scenes to manage your color street business, create parties, order supplies, track nail bar parties, as well as your own personal sales and customer orders!
As a stylist, you should ALWAYS have a party link open in your virtual office for orders to be run under that is for you, yourself (not your hostesses’ customers to utilize)! This allows you to earn and accumulate hostess rewards on your own orders, and orders of new and existing customers! Isn’t that awesome that we don’t only get commission but we also get hostess rewards!?
Creating your Facebook group for your Color Street business is an incredibly valuable tool! This gives you an easy to access format to engage with new customers, to share your product, and to make sales.
- Make the announcement that you are now Color Street's newest stylist! Don’t just drop your link on your wall and say “go shopping”!
- Use this as a chance to start building your customer relationships right from day one this will help set the tone for your business!
- Make a personal announcement about this new adventure you are embarking on! Post this to your PERSONAL Facebook! You can also copy and paste this as part of your introduction announcement in your Facebook group as well! A great way to get people into that group that you created is to let them know you have a way for them to try before they buy (samples in your kits that we refer to as “accent sets”.. don’t call them samples!).
- Make this personal, make this relatable, and share your excitement and love for this product!
- Set a reminder to join the company Training & Announcements every Tuesday at 11 am CST. You can access this training at zoom.us/j/477710941 or call 646-558-8656 conference number 47710941.
- Sign up for text alerts which will remind you of these conferences and inform you of restock! By texting COLORSTREET to 900-900
- Make a point of ordering your business cards right away! Trust me! I drug my feet on this and had that awesome moment of uhm yeah here is my link 📃insert awkward scrap of paper and bumbling awkwardness📃
- Your back office has an option for pre designed business cards through the print portal which you can use or design your own.
Run by corporate so make sure you are definitely here!
This page is for any prospective stylists who may be interested in joining the team and need more info!
Another party format resource you can use! This one is great too!
You can post and use nailfies from this group!
Another place to get quality nailfies and graphics to use!