💰 Color Streets Compensation plan can get slightly overwhelming! My suggestion is to take one rank at a time instead of trying to understand the upper levels all at once! 💰
This video by Presidential Circle member Audra Dehart breaks it down a little further for you though to give you the basics!
A specific program for NEW STYLISTS in their first 95 days in business to help push you to goals in which they reward you with credits to help you get free stuff for your business!
🚀 JUMP STARTS: there are three jump starts total, each jump start is a two-part option. You can hit both or either part of a jump start. If you miss some of a jump start you are STILL ELIGIBLE to try for the next.
🚀 Jump start 1-part A: sell $1,000 in your first 35 days in business and receive $50 product credit in your back office. Jump start 1-part B: enroll 1 stylist in YOUR first 35 days, who bonus qualifies in THEIR first 35 days and receive $50 product credit.
🚀 Jump start 2 part A: sell $2,500 total in your first 65 days in business (and be BQd the month it hits) and receive $75 product credit in your back office Jump start 2 part B: personally enroll 3 stylists in YOUR first 65 days who bonus qualify and receive $75 product credit in your back office (you receive this $75 credit ONE time, NOT ONE time PER STYLIST).
🚀 Jump start 3-part A: sell $4,000 in your first 95 days on business and earn $150 product credit in your back office Jump start 3-part B: achieve the rank of team leader in the first 4 commission periods and receive $100 CASH on your COMMISSION check. Do it but in 3 commission periods instead of 4 and earn $200 CASH on your commission check instead of $100.
Bonus qualifying means you have done $300 PV or more in sales within 1 month through your website link.
- BQ is a very important baseline goal as it is one of the benchmark goals in achieving larger goals within your business.
- This also means if you earned your jump start you will be eligible to receive those rewards. You will also have to be BQd in the month a down line earns jump start to receive your jump start match.
- Bonus qualifying also enters you many contests with the various leaders in your up line.
- BONUS qualifying is something you should do if you want to GROW a team, BQ means you're making sales and meeting new customers, those new customers will
potentially be your next team member if you aren't selling, you're not meeting them.
- This means IF you had a team or someone you enrolled you are now eligible to get your team bonus. (That is a percentage of their sales.) “I don’t have a team, why should I care?” Having the ability to reach that $300 sets you up for success. It sets you up for potential promotions, and as mentioned before all the fun contests that you can win.
- Also, to stay active as a stylist, you need to BQ once every 6 months. This really shouldn’t be a problem if you are committed to treating your business like a business and holding yourself accountable to a consistent schedule.
The comp plan offered by color street is extremely lucrative with multiple ways to earn money within it. Color Street offers a baseline 25% commission on all orders placed by your customers, or even yourself for any purchases you make.
This commission is run on a weekly basis and paid out every Thursday to Stylists! You don't have to meet any benchmark to receive this commission whether you sell 1 strip that week or 100 you qualify for this commission. Our weekly commissions are referred to as "REBATES".
However, this is the BASE COMMISSION. Every month you have the opportunity to earn up to an additional 10% commission paid out at the start of the following month, on your entire personal volume for the month simply based on the volume of sales you make.
💰 Below are listed the sales markers that qualify you for percentages of commission ABOVE your weekly 25% rebate!
Personal Volume (PV) | Commissions
$600 - $1,199 | 3 %
$1,200 - $1,799 | 5%
$1,800 - $2,399 | 7%
$2,400+ | 10%
Color street offers leadership ranks you can promote through should you choose to pursue the path of leadership in Color Street!
The ranks are as follows:
- BQ stylist
- Senior Stylist
- Team Leader (at this level you receive a placement tab in which you can make lateral moves within your enrolling stylists one time to help pair them with additional mentors in their Color Street Journey)
- Senior Director
- Executive Director (which comes with an additional $500/month lifestyle bonus)
- Senior Executive Director (which comes with an additional $750/month lifestyle bonus)
- National Executive Director (which comes with an additional $1,000/month lifestyle bonus)
Past this point we move to gemstone ranks.
Gemstone ranks are as follows:
⬆️ To view your "Upline" simply log into your Virtual Office, click graphical tree viewer, and click your name in pink at the top for a full break down of the chain of leaders above you!